Bent Nail’s home inspection system has been designed to ensure we provide you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day, and we provide the information that you need for peace of mind.
- The Bent Nail team is certified through the State of Tennessee, the National Home Inspector Examination, and the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). The Bent Nail home inspection process exceeds the ASHI standards of practice for Home Inspection.
- We provide you a link to our website where you can review your report and download a PDF copy of the home inspection report. We can also provide your Realtor access to this report at your request.
- We tag all the crucial valves in the home such as: “Main Water Shut Off,” “Hot Water Shut Off,” “Water Heater Fuel Shut Off,” “Furnace Fuel Shut Off” and the “Water Sprinkler System Shut Off.”
- We point out major, minor, and safety deficiencies to give you a complete picture of your new home’s condition.
- We identify any of the home’s major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses down the road.
- We identify any potential safety hazards present in the home.
- We give you an education of the home, such as how components operate throughout the home.
- We review and explain the whole home inspection report on-site to assure full and complete understanding.
Call us today at (865) 748-9414 or click one of the links below: